JOIN OUR TEAM OF ARTISANS & DOERS!
Below is a list of available positions that we are looking to hire.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Technical Operator- 3rd ShiftPosition Summary
Looking for a Technical Operator with leadership potential. Responsible for producing product, cleaning equipment, and involved in work including; preventative maintenance, plant cleaning, machine changeovers, cleaning and tear down of piping and equipment, assisting with other mechanics, etc. This person will be willing to take initiative and look for opportunities to continuously improve operations. You must operate safely and in compliance with food safety and GMP standards.
Technical Operator 1:30pm-11PMLooking for a Technical Operator with leadership potential. Responsible for producing product, cleaning equipment, and involved in work including preventative maintenance, plant cleaning, machine changeovers, cleaning, and tear down of piping and equipment, assisting with other mechanics, etc. This person will be willing to take initiative and look for opportunities to continuously improve operations. You must operate safely and in compliance with food safety and GMP standards.
1st or 3rd Shift Plant Maintenance TechnicianPosition Summary
The Plant Maintenance Technician will assist the maintenance team in working with production personnel to support plant systems for various process and packaging equipment in a highly automated facility. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience and maintenance skills, with the ability to take on increasing levels of responsibility. In this role you are responsible for Equipment maintenance and repair, as well as overseeing plant utilities such as steam, compressed air and Ammonia refrigeration. Able to repair and trouble shoot process and packaging equipment to avoid downtime and quality defects. Additionally, this individual will provide support for other shift operations including sanitation team members, facility support and project activities. Electrical work to include motor wiring, resetting of breakers, and minor repair of industrial electrical equipment.
Sanitation 1:30pm-11:00pmPosition Summary
The Sanitor cleans equipment but is also involved in work including preventative maintenance, plant cleaning, machine changeovers, cleaning, and tear down of piping and equipment, assist with other mechanics, etc. You must operate safely and in compliance with food safety and GMP standards. This position is responsible for carrying out and verifying sanitation.
Creative Product DeveloperPosition Summary
At Hudsonville Creamery & Ice Cream Company our mission is to be an organization of excellence which engages and challenges people to better themselves and those around them. In this environment, we craft authentic ice cream of the highest quality with innovations to create delight in people’s lives. We are currently looking for that right person who can bring to life those new mixes, flavors and products our fans are seeking in our ice creams and other frozen desserts. You could be that right person if you have a food science degree, preferably with at least 2-5 years of ice cream/dairy experience. Culinary training is a plus, as we love to feature our products at prominent events in unique ways with our customers, and in print and digital media.
Ammonia Refrigeration and Utilities Technician 1st or 3rd ShiftAmmonia Refrigeration and Utilities Technician Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform preventive maintenance on utilities equipment.
• Troubleshoot and repair ammonia refrigeration systems.
• Troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems.
• Troubleshoot and repair boiler/steam systems.
• Troubleshoot and repair domestic water heating systems.
• Maintain boiler/condenser water chemical systems.
• Maintain refrigeration, cooling tower, and boiler logbooks.
• Performance of duties assigned with focus on safety, quality (of product and task!) and GMP’s.
• Execute work orders on time as assigned by planner/scheduler, PSM Manager, or other members of management as assigned in proper priority.
• Calibration of any/all equipment and instruments as assigned.
• Responsible for housekeeping of any and all work areas during and following performed work.
• Responsible for housekeeping of any and all maintenance shop and parts storage areas as assigned.
• Manage plant utilities systems to include but not limited to the plant refrigeration, boilers, HVAC, compressed air, (FUTURE -Wastewater Treatment Plant -WWTP), water chemical systems, and domestic water systems.
• Key contributor to the installation of major plant process and utility equipment/projects.
Controls Systems Technician 1st or 3rd ShiftControls Systems Technician Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain and troubleshoot software programs for process control systems, including PLC/PC controllers and industrial networks such as Ethernet and DeviceNet, motor control systems, servo drives, frequency drives, and electrical distribution systems.
• Assist in developing specifications for instrumentation, controls, and electrical components. Read and interpret software control logic, electrical diagrams, manuals, and drawings.
• Perform installation, maintenance, testing and calibration of transmitters, gauges, control valves, transducers, probes, level switches, pressure switches, temperature switches, flow meters, and associated equipment that send and receive data.
• Comply with arc flash, confined space, hot work, LOTO procedures and policies.
• Attend technical conferences and seminars to maintain knowledge of control system processes and procedures.
• Communicate technical issues and project timelines with leadership, operations, and the maintenance team. Explain production impacts and work closely with operations and engineering to ensure a thorough understanding of impact to systems.
• Help train and develop shift maintenance mechanics on controls systems concepts and procedures.
• Working knowledge of computer software and control system applications used in a food process facility (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, Allen-Bradley, Ignition, Opto22, Kuka, etc.).
• Must be a team player capable of working on multiple projects, must take initiative with assignments and be proactive with safety, and add value in group projects.
• Perform all other tasks as assigned.
You’re obsessed with manufacturing supply chains and passionate about ensuring excellence with material that is on-time, to specification, and at a price that is collectively good for the supply chain. You drive excellence with your desire to measure performance, drive improvement, and are skilled at developing a supply chain that equally values excellence.
You are a high potential individual with strong leadership presence and the capability to advance in your career. You are highly attuned to supply chain resiliency and are constantly reevaluating strengths and weaknesses and finding great competitive supply chain Partners that can be relied upon to get it done.
You value Partnerships and invest time in their development. You are highly selective and understand that our reputation and future is built on finding partners that want to be part of the family, can deliver “quality,” and long -term advantages in synergy for all stakeholders. You can effectively evaluate a supplier from financial stability, operational capabilities, and asses their quality mindset.
You love to find the best path that is advantageous for all parties developing long term win/win relationships. You like to spend wisely managing the balance of save now / pay later and understand that it is not just about the piece price, but finding the best balance of total supply chain costs
2nd Shift Quality Technician2nd Shift Quality Technician Position Summary
The quality technician will be involved in set-up and monitoring quality on the production line including weight, x-ray and metal detector checks, verifying finished product meets specification (flavor and appearance, ingredient usage, etc.) and verifying packaging/labeling. Other duties include verification of documents, data entry, and performing finished product testing. The technician will also be responsible for coaching other employees to assure compliance with food safety and GMP standards.
Material Handling 3rd ShiftPosition Summary
We are seeking a self-motivated, efficient, and meticulous material handler to join our growing team. As a material handler with our organization, you will be responsible for unloading product deliveries, maintaining stock in the warehouse, and moving stock and other materials to fulfill orders. The ideal candidate for the material handler position is a diligent worker who can complete tasks successfully with little to no guidance.