JOIN OUR TEAM OF ARTISANS & DOERS!
Below is a list of available positions that we are looking to hire.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3rd Shift Ammonia Refrigeration and Utilities Technician*$5,000 Sign-On Bonus*
3rd Shift Ammonia Refrigeration and Utilities Technician Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform preventive maintenance on utilities equipment.
• Troubleshoot and repair ammonia refrigeration systems.
• Troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems.
• Troubleshoot and repair boiler/steam systems.
• Troubleshoot and repair domestic water heating systems.
• Maintain boiler/condenser water chemical systems.
• Maintain refrigeration, cooling tower, and boiler logbooks.
• Performance of duties assigned with focus on safety, quality (of product and task!) and GMP’s.
• Execute work orders on time as assigned by planner/scheduler, PSM Manager, or other members of management as assigned in proper priority.
• Calibration of any/all equipment and instruments as assigned.
• Responsible for housekeeping of any and all work areas during and following performed work.
• Responsible for housekeeping of any and all maintenance shop and parts storage areas as assigned.
• Manage plant utilities systems to include but not limited to the plant refrigeration, boilers, HVAC, compressed air, (FUTURE -Wastewater Treatment Plant -WWTP), water chemical systems, and domestic water systems.
• Key contributor to the installation of major plant process and utility equipment/projects.
EHS ManagerEHS Manager Position Summary
Coordinate Health and Safety activities at Hudsonville Ice Cream. Proactively develop and lead initiatives to spread and deepen the overall site safety culture. Provide, encourage and enforce safe systems of work. This position provides the safety framework within which to work and has the responsibility to oversee that it is correctly applied.
National Account ManagerNational Account Manager Position Summary
The National Account Manager Position acts as a leader for our client's businesses and will work with many cross-functional teams including Order Entry, Demand Planning, Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain to ensure the business runs smoothly and continues to grow at a high rate. The National Account Manager is responsible for sales growth, profitability, and analytics, requiring attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Plant Maintenance Technician 1st, 2nd or 3rd ShiftPosition Summary
The Plant Maintenance Technician will assist the maintenance team in working with production personnel to support plant systems for various process and packaging equipment in a highly automated facility. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience and maintenance skills, with the ability to take on increasing levels of responsibility. In this role you are responsible for equipment maintenance and repair, as well as overseeing plant utilities such as steam, compressed air and Ammonia refrigeration. Able to repair and trouble shoot process and packaging equipment to avoid downtime and quality defects. Additionally, this individual will provide support for other shift operations including sanitation team members, facility support and project activities. Electrical work to include motor wiring, resetting of breakers, and minor repair of industrial electrical equipment.
HRIS ManagerHRIS Manager -Duties and Responsibilities
Hudsonville Ice Cream’s growth brings an opportunity to drive the implementation and utilization of an HRIS system. The HRIS Manager will play a critical role in implementing, maintaining, and enhancing Human Resources Information Systems by strategically planning, and evaluating efficiencies and opportunities of HR systems and processes. The HRIS Manager will demonstrate thought leadership and will continuously identify and implement improvements throughout their functional scope. The HRIS Manager will have a key role in compiling and presenting HR metric data and business review presentations to the executive leadership team.
IT Help Desk AnalystThe IT Help Desk Analyst offers system support and technical assistance to HIC team members. This includes support for employee onboarding, priority 1 and 2 incident support, and request fulfillment. Troubleshoot help desk tickets as they are assigned and develop knowledge documentation on resolutions and root cause.
Research & Development Co-OpR & D Co-Op Position Summary
We are pursuing creative and energetic students who can bring fresh perspectives to Hudsonville Ice Cream’s existing projects and processes. Specifically, we have a six-month co-op position (40 hours per week) available in our Research & Development team at our headquarters in Holland, MI, just outside of Grand Rapids, MI. Students will work alongside team members on critical project initiatives. Team members will provide students with mentorship and will help them develop key skills that will benefit them over the course of their careers.
We are looking for someone that naturally lives out the core values of Hudsonville Ice Cream:
• Attitude: At Hudsonville, we challenge ourselves to be better and encourage those around us to do so too. This starts with an emphasis on attitude. We aim to approach each day with optimism, positivity and gratitude and commit to believing the best about others. If your attitude elevates and inspires those around you, you’ll do well here.
• Urgency: At Hudsonville, we value tempo when it comes to executing plans and tasks. If we can do something now, we don’t put it off for later. We seek to solve problems in real time, to address issues as they arise. We are people of focus and drive. We aim to exceed expectations and quickly re-prioritize our efforts when new information becomes available.
• Cleanliness: Yes, that’s one of our defining values. We believe excellence starts with the details. Our dedication to clean communicates our commitment to excellence. Cleanliness declares our sense of Hudsonville pride; we are confident in who we are, what we create and how we work.
• Generosity: As a team, we are committed to generosity. We want to be generous with our time, our energy, our encouragement, our expertise and our resources. If someone can use our help, we jump in to serve. In a world where we’re often tempted to leverage our resources for our own personal gain, we choose to be open-handed.
• Curiosity: We believe there is always more to learn about: ourselves, each other, business, leadership, manufacturing, and the craft of making ice cream. We believe each day provides a chance to reflect, a moment where we pause to observe, inquire and re-direct. Curiosity stretches our thinking and sparks our initiative.
• Humility: We believe no task is above or below anyone’s position at Hudsonville. We lay aside all egos and are willing to get in the trenches whenever and wherever needed.