JOIN OUR TEAM OF ARTISANS & DOERS!
Below is a list of available positions that we are looking to hire.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Production WorkerPosition Summary
Looking for a production worker with leadership potential. Responsible for producing product, cleaning equipment, and involved in work including; preventative maintenance, plant cleaning, machine changeovers, cleaning and tear down of piping and equipment, assisting with other mechanics, etc. This person will be willing to take initiative and look for opportunities to continuously improve operations. You must operate safely and in compliance with food safety and GMP standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Good hand/eye coordination.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good multi-tasking/problem solving skills.
• Operate, monitor and troubleshoot cleaning process.
• Perform connections of process piping for CIP.
• Ensures equipment is operating properly and safely.
• Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all equipment.
• Maintains the entire work area in a clean and orderly condition.
• Accurately documents work performed.
• Monitors equipment performance and performs routine care and maintenance as required.
• Works in partnership with maintenance technician to resolve equipment problems.
• Assist in cross-training team members and co-workers as assigned.
• Must possess good communication skills, and the proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Must possess the ability to effectively apply mathematical concepts and reasoning skills.
• Titrate chemicals to verify correct amounts are being used.
• Willing to work overtime and Saturdays if needed.
• High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
• Lift, push and pull up to 50lbs repeatedly
• Able to stand or walk for extended periods of time in a manufacturing environment
• Intermediate math skills
• Must be detail oriented
• High level of drive and initiative; ability to think outside the box
• Big picture thinker with strong attention to detail
Regularly required to stand at least 9 hours, walk, bend, and use both hands for repetitive grasping, and lifting.
• Insurance (Health, Dental Vision)
• Bonus Plan
• Partial Gym Membership
We take pride in offering benefits that are competitive. Here at Hudsonville we offer a first-class work environment with a real family feel to it. We appreciate our employee’s hard work, dedication, and passion. That is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit our employee’s needs. We also value continuous learning and offer many opportunities for off-site training.